Legal Expert from Endorphina Explains ‘Responsible Gambling’ (VIDEO)
Posted on June 7, 2019
Jakub Kolomicenko, Endorphina’s Head of Legal Department, answered questions about responsible gambling as well as gambling regulation and legislation in an exclusive interview.
The interview was conducted by Galina Panina, the PR Manager of Endorphina. Among the questions thrown to Jakub were:
- What is responsible gambling?
- Can gambling venues operate officially without integrating responsible gambling?
- How is responsible gambling mutually beneficial to both gamblers and casinos?
- What can casinos do to promote responsible gambling and for gamblers to practice it?
- Do you think it’s possible to change the image of the gambling industry in the eyes of the consumers and the state?
Here’s the video of the full interview with Jakub wherein he provided his insights from a legal point of view.
Jakub will be attending the Zurich iGaming Affiliate Conference 2019 on June 21 to talk in front of the participants more about responsible gambling and the intersection of law and gaming. He will be joined in by other legal experts and by some of the industry’s betting platform operators to shed light on the most pressing legal issues faced by the gambling ecosystem.
— Endorphina (@EndorphinaGames) May 31, 2019
Endorphina’s Head of Legal Department is a member of the Czech Bar Association. He specializes in gaming laws which cover licensing, compliance, and regulations.
Image and video from: Endorphina